• Werbung

I am a new member here from the 26th of February 2010 on!

For our not german speaking quests. Post without registration!
Forumsregeln
Attention! Your posts will be only visible after checking thru our moderators.

I am a new member here from the 26th of February 2010 on!

Beitragvon ARI PENTTILÄ » Fr 26. Feb 2010, 03:23

Hello!

I am a new member here from the 26th of February 2010 on and I am nowadays FINLAND's most enthusiastic fan of ROGER WHITTAKER!

Ich kann auch ein bischen Deutsch schreiben, sprechen und verstehen aber wenig dafür dass ich habe so viel aus Deutsch vergessen!

Kindly greeting you everybody:

Ari Penttilä

Kauppiaankatu 24 as. 9
68600 Pietarsaari
FINLAND

Tel. Nr.: +358 45 1356 510
E-mail: ari.penttila@pietarsaarelainen.com or
0451356510a@netti.fi
Zuletzt geändert von Gast am Sa 5. Jun 2010, 22:50, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
ARI PENTTILÄ

Werbung

Re: I am a new member here from the 26th of February 2010 on!

Beitragvon Rocco » Fr 26. Feb 2010, 20:29

Hello Ari from Finnland!

:welcome1: Welcome to this community /forum! Hope you will enjoy!

Regards

Rocco
Rocco
Administrator

Re: I am a new member here from the 26th of February 2010 on!

Beitragvon ARI PENTTILÄ » Sa 5. Jun 2010, 22:25

Hallo and hello, Rocco!

Thank you very much, Rocco!

Vielen dank, Rocco!

I would like to meet Roger Whittaker personally in Germany after at least one of his concerts in May 2011 and to be able to discuss and to talk with Roger Whittaker personally at least for a while!

So far I don't know how I should travel to Germany and which of the many coming concerts in May 2011 I should choose? Should I travel by a train and then by a ship over the sea to Germany or should I fly in an aeroplain? I really don't know how to travel to Germany and how I and from where I could find an accommodation which would not be too expensive to me? The total costs of the journey, of the concert ticket and of the accommodation should not be too expensive to me. I do not know if anybody could help me to solve my problems so that I could get at least to one concert of Roger Whittaker in coming May in 2011?

Furthermore I am very bad in purchasing any concert and accommodation tickets through the internet bacause I haven't done that before because I am afraid of loosing my money in to a wrong place in vain. I am so uncertain purchasing and paying anything through the internet.

But I really would like to meet Roger Whittaker personally at least once more in my life and to be able to speak, to talk and to discuss with Roger Whittaker personally especially about everything connected to Finland and Roger Whittaker in Roger's ealier life when he several times visited in Finland.

Kindly greeting you:

Ari Penttilä

Roger Whittaker's super-fan

Kauppiaankatu 24 as. 9
68600 Pietarsaari http://www.pietarsaari.fi
FINLAND

ari.penttila@pietarsaarelainen.com
tel. n:r +358 45 1356 510
ARI PENTTILÄ

Zurück zu International Section / Internationaler Bereich